Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I'm fascinated by this graphic repeat...would love it on a shirt...it will inspire me to create more abstract art designs for myself...for apparel...and wall art... Or. Quilt

Hybrid Office by Edward Ogosta Architecture
Hybrid Office by Edward Ogosta Architecture

Download whole gallery
I'm fascinated by this graphic repeat...would love it on a shirt...it will inspire me to create more abstract art designs for myself...for apparel...and wall art... Or. Quilt
I'm fascinated by this graphic repeat...would love it on a shirt...it will inspire me to create more abstract art designs for myself...for apparel...and wall art... Or. Quilt

Download whole gallery
workspace
workspace

Download whole gallery
office design
office design

Download whole gallery
Folger Offices / WA design
Folger Offices / WA design

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment