Saturday, December 21, 2013

This is not the Exude office. At least not yet. But why not close my eyes and pretend I work here for the next two hours. And no, that is not napping, it's creative. Yes, I'm convinced.

I want to layout eyewash presentations on THESE desks.
I want to layout eyewash presentations on THESE desks.

Download whole gallery
Wall Tile Planters
Wall Tile Planters

Download whole gallery
Office
Office

Download whole gallery
This is not the Exude office. At least not yet. But why not close my eyes and pretend I work here for the next two hours. And no, that is not napping, it's creative. Yes, I'm convinced.
This is not the Exude office. At least not yet. But why not close my eyes and pretend I work here for the next two hours. And no, that is not napping, it's creative. Yes, I'm convinced.

Download whole gallery
Techshed / Garcia Tamjidi Architecture Design
Techshed / Garcia Tamjidi Architecture Design

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment